Meghan Markle is ‘preparing to launch a major new commercial venture’

Meghan Markle is ‘preparing to launch a major new commercial venture’ which is ‘genuine to who she is’, a source claims. The Duchess of Sussex, 42, has been ramping up appearances in recent months, most recently attending a Beyonce concert with Prince Harry in LA on Sunday night.

And now sources have claimed she is about to announce a new project - insisting it is not a relaunch of her lifestyle blog The Tig. It comes after the Sussexes' lucrative Spotify project was dramatically pulled. According to The Daily Telegraph 's Victoria Ward, the project will be 'authentic' to Meghan, and her 'imminent return to Instagram is surely connected'. Last month, it was reported Meghan is getting ready to 're-launch' herself on Instagram, and with experts predicting she could make a million dollars per post.

And now sources have claimed she is about to announce a new project – insisting it is not a relaunch of her lifestyle blog The Tig. It comes after the Sussexes’ lucrative Spotify project was dramatically pulled. According to The Daily Telegraph ‘s Victoria Ward, the project will be ‘authentic’ to Meghan, and her ‘imminent return to Instagram is surely connected’. Last month, it was reported Meghan is getting ready to ‘re-launch’ herself on Instagram, and with experts predicting she could make a million dollars per post.

Insiders also claimed future projects for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will 'reflect their differing professional interests and talents and are the result of significant thought about their future direction and careers'. A source claimed: 'They are both working on their own things. They are fully supportive of each other’s concepts and ideas, but they are different from one another, they have different meanings.' The duchess, whose last account with Prince Harry, @sussexroyal, had 9.4million followers before it was deactivated in 2020 when the couple quit their roles as senior royals, is said to be behind a new account named @meghan. Decorated with a picture of pink peonies, reportedly Meghan's favorite flowers, a source close to her team this week confirmed: 'Yes, that's her. Expect an announcement very soon. She's coming back.'

Insiders also claimed future projects for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will ‘reflect their differing professional interests and talents and are the result of significant thought about their future direction and careers’. A source claimed: ‘They are both working on their own things. They are fully supportive of each other’s concepts and ideas, but they are different from one another, they have different meanings.’ The duchess, whose last account with Prince Harry, @sussexroyal, had 9.4million followers before it was deactivated in 2020 when the couple quit their roles as senior royals, is said to be behind a new account named @meghan. Decorated with a picture of pink peonies, reportedly Meghan’s favorite flowers, a source close to her team this week confirmed: ‘Yes, that’s her. Expect an announcement very soon. She’s coming back.’

The account is already followed by several of Meghan's friends including activist Mandana Dayani, who served as president of Archewell, the Sussexes' foundation, until last December. A source told The Mail on Sunday: 'Everyone in Hollywood is talking about the re-launch being imminent. Meghan has never made any secret of the fact she wants to return to Instagram.' Prior to her 2018 marriage to Prince Harry, Suits actress Meghan's personal Instagram following stood at more than three million, while tens of thousands of fans signed up to her now-defunct lifestyle blog The Tig. Meghan first announced she was planning a return to Instagram in an interview with The Cut last year, telling writer Allison P Davis: 'Do you want to know a secret? I'm getting back on Instagram.' The duchess' 'new' account already has 76,000 followers and experts say it could prove a huge boost to her finances.

The account is already followed by several of Meghan’s friends including activist Mandana Dayani, who served as president of Archewell, the Sussexes’ foundation, until last December. A source told The Mail on Sunday: ‘Everyone in Hollywood is talking about the re-launch being imminent. Meghan has never made any secret of the fact she wants to return to Instagram.’ Prior to her 2018 marriage to Prince Harry, Suits actress Meghan’s personal Instagram following stood at more than three million, while tens of thousands of fans signed up to her now-defunct lifestyle blog The Tig. Meghan first announced she was planning a return to Instagram in an interview with The Cut last year, telling writer Allison P Davis: ‘Do you want to know a secret? I’m getting back on Instagram.’ The duchess’ ‘new’ account already has 76,000 followers and experts say it could prove a huge boost to her finances.

Eric Schiffer, a social media expert who advises the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars, ex-Disney actress Bella Thorne and cast members from the US version of Dragons' Den, said: 'I don't think Meghan coming back to Instagram will surprise anyone. She has a new talent manager and this is the next logical step. I would expect her to quickly become one of the most followed accounts on Instagram. You have celebrities like the Kardashians who can command $1million and up for a single post promoting a product. There is no reason Meghan couldn't be earning those sorts of fees. She has to be careful, as a duchess, to avoid being seen to be hawking every product under the sun. She will align with quality brands and companies that are on point with her political and social beliefs.'

Eric Schiffer, a social media expert who advises the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills stars, ex-Disney actress Bella Thorne and cast members from the US version of Dragons’ Den, said: ‘I don’t think Meghan coming back to Instagram will surprise anyone. She has a new talent manager and this is the next logical step. I would expect her to quickly become one of the most followed accounts on Instagram. You have celebrities like the Kardashians who can command $1million and up for a single post promoting a product. There is no reason Meghan couldn’t be earning those sorts of fees. She has to be careful, as a duchess, to avoid being seen to be hawking every product under the sun. She will align with quality brands and companies that are on point with her political and social beliefs.’

Any new project from Meghan comes after a turbulent few months for the couple, after their Spotify project was dramatically pulled after they produced one 12-episode podcast and a festive special over three years. Jeremy Zimmer, the boss of United Talent Agency, criticised Meghan in June, saying: 'Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent.'

Any new project from Meghan comes after a turbulent few months for the couple, after their Spotify project was dramatically pulled after they produced one 12-episode podcast and a festive special over three years. Jeremy Zimmer, the boss of United Talent Agency, criticised Meghan in June, saying: ‘Turns out Meghan Markle was not a great audio talent, or necessarily any kind of talent.’

The couple also reportedly did not produce enough content to receive the full pay-out from the reported £18million ($22.7million) deal they signed after stepping down as senior working royals. But an Archetypes production source claimed Harry and Meghan had 'a lot of ideas and did pitch them' - although the project was delayed by huge amounts of red tape between the two parties and 'things moved very slowly on both ends'. It was reported the source said last month: 'They were given no formal lay of the land to kick things off, so they were already on unsteady footing even before the ink was dry.' Read the full story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12478281/Meghan-Markle-preparing-launch-major-new-commercial-venture-NOT-Tig-genuine-source-claims.html?ito=msngallery

The couple also reportedly did not produce enough content to receive the full pay-out from the reported £18million ($22.7million) deal they signed after stepping down as senior working royals. But an Archetypes production source claimed Harry and Meghan had ‘a lot of ideas and did pitch them’ – although the project was delayed by huge amounts of red tape between the two parties and ‘things moved very slowly on both ends’. It was reported the source said last month: ‘They were given no formal lay of the land to kick things off, so they were already on unsteady footing even before the ink was dry.’ Read the full story

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *